Due to the growing concern over the COVID-19 pandemic we will be implementing some policy changes to adhere to the requests from officials.
We will still be open until further notice and as long as we safely and feasibly can, but as of Tuesday, March 17, 2020 until further notice we will be doing things a bit differently in order to keep ourselves and our community safe. Changes will be as follows, and will be in effect until further notice:
- Late nights will be suspended, we will be closing at 5 o'clock every night.
- Owners will not be able to stay with their dogs.
- The Pet taxi will no longer be available.
- When you arrive for your appointment give us a call, and we will retrieve him/her from your car in order to limit the number of people in the shop and to support social distancing requests from officials.
- Walk ins for nails will be limited, and perhaps suspended in the future. As with regular grooming appointments, please call us when you arrive.
- If you or someone in your home is not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
It is up to us as a community to take care of each other and keep ourselves and our neighbors safe, this is a time for us all to ban together and do what is best for all of us as a collective. If you have any questions or concerns I will be monitoring this email: AHrecords@gmail.com. Feel free to email me, or you can give us a call during regular business hours. I will be in touch via email and our social medias if there are any changes, you can sign up for our email list under the "contact" tab.
Stay safe, stay healthy and wash your hands. We can do this together.