Detailed below are our COVID-19 operating policies
- We will be open for limited days and hours;
Wednesday-Saturday, opening at 9AM and taking our last appointment at 2PM.
- Late nights are suspended, we will be closing by 5PM.
- The building will be closed to all non-employees.
- Owner stays are suspended.
- The Pet Taxi will not be available.
- Dogs will be picked up from your car for grooming appointments, please wear a mask when we come to retrieve him/her (we will be wearing them as well to ensure everyone's safety). If a mask is not worn we reserve the right to refuse services.
- Nail trimmings will be by appointment only. (They are still part of a full grooming)
- If you or someone in your home is not feeling well please reschedule your appointment.
What we're doing to keep you, your pet, and us safe
- All crates are disinfected after a dog has been in them
- Our tables are disinfected after every dog
- All of our employees wear cotton masks